Monday, January 19, 2009

Chemical Locha - SANJEEV E.M.

Sajeev E.M is a final year student of our department. A guy with tremendous wit and intelligence, the little guy has been tormenting his friends with his peculiar humour and comebacks. Here are his answers to our questionnaire.
CY: If you are marooned on a remote island in the pacific and you have the choice of possessing only one of these things, which would you choose and why:
   a) A victorinox Swiss knife with 24 tools
   b) A box of 6 red parachute flares
   c) Your 60 GB ipod 
SEM: Definitely a victorinox Swiss knife. My primary motive would be to get out alive. A genuine Swiss knife is known to withstand great pressure and remains sharp and ready to use. It will help me build a shelter, hunt for food, fish and maybe even build a boat. I would rather party and live my life on the island than take a risk and call upon doomsday. 
CY: The achievement that you are most proud of:
SEM: Being the college football team captain. I was even more elated because I am following up on a list of great people who have already donned that role some of whom I know personally and have had the chance to interact with.
CY: If you could have dinner with any three people (real or fictitious) from any time period, dead or alive, which 3 people would you choose and why?
SEM: a) Steven Gerrard – I support Liverpool and this guy has been playing for them for so many years. I would like to see Captain Fantastic in person and discuss football with him. He is a performer and never fails to deliver. It would be a good learning experience. And yes I think we could knock down a couple of mugs during our conversation. That would be over the top though.
b) Sigmund Freud – I like to think and his theories built on thought have always fascinated me. I would like to sit with him and discuss his work on the mind especially his analysis techniques.
c) Cleopatra – Hmmm….now this is one I will be looking forward to eagerly. A date with the most desirable woman who has made great men dance to her tunes. Doubt if I could pull it off, but since given the chance why not bemuse myself.
CY: If you had to choose a movie title for your life story, what would it be?
SEM: George of the Jungle.
CY: You have a great sense of
SEM: Discernment
CY: What/Who is your greatest motivator?
SEM: Love and happiness
CY: What is your biggest pet peeve?
SEM: Lack of sense
CY: You would rather skydive without a parachute than
SEM: Being eaten alive by piranhas/cannibals/psychos/other animals
CY: You are a bad..
SEM: Im a bad spendthrift.
CY: According to you, what is the height of optimism?
SEM: Making statements like I know myself, I understand how life goes for me, I know what I am. Nobody understands life or himself. The quest is on and the destination is at sea.
 

2 comments: